Dumaguete

city of gentle people, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines, site of silliman university (su), st. paul's university of Dumaguete (spud)

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Simple and clear

Something here needs to be discussed, digested, its meaning understood. The thing that I like about blogging is that I get to be conscious of the thoughts that bother me. Could they be considered thoughts before they get to the consciousness? There is a lot more activity going on in the subconscious than in the conscious layer of the mind and I get a little bit of clarity when I write about these.


This seems plain now, simple and clear. But, I was at sea before I wrote these down. I could not see heads or tails of the whole thing and generally, it makes me unhappy. Take pleasure and pain. They are faces of the same thing. One cannot have all of the one and none of the other. It just wouldn't work. Identifying this property makes us smarter, and we see life in a much better light.


I always believed that we do not think. We just repeat thoughts and perform old actions without really considering them. I thought mistakenly, that knowing this makes me immune to it. I now realize that I do not think at all.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nevada Properties
Magenta Razr