Dumaguete

city of gentle people, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines, site of silliman university (su), st. paul's university of Dumaguete (spud)

Sunday, December 02, 2007

Alone in Blogging Cosmos

Little by little, I am beginning to get a handle on this thing called the Internet. Last year when I came away from being frustrated about doing what I thought was Internet business, I had to settle for something like blogging having found out that blogging was something that was gaining in popularity which was a good reason to try my hand in it. In a short time I had what I believed was a fairly decent blog with enough content to attract readers. My naivete was pathetic and I was soon scrounging around for visitors. I placed counters on my blogs, I had begun making a number of them in a kind of knee-jerk reaction to being alone, adrift in the blog cosmos.

After a while of seemingly existing in an island, I lost the interest and desire to keep on updating my blogs thinking that no one visited at all. This has got to be the worst feeling of all, to be alone and without knowing if anyone is being reached at all. This morning I took a look at my blogs thinking to work some angle to try and give them visitors. This involved putting some javascript on my page in return for exposure in other sites. I thought this is something that I need to try out. Another experiment which needs to be made as part of my Internet experience.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nevada Properties
Magenta Razr