Dumaguete

city of gentle people, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines, site of silliman university (su), st. paul's university of Dumaguete (spud)

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Fiesta Again?

It seems to me that everytime I make a post about Dumaguete it falls around the fiesta or the days leading up to the fiesta. There might be a hidden pattern to the way that I update this blog. I remember that I had such big plans which included taking a lot of pictures and posting them here but unfortunately I lost my digital camera and have not been able to replace it. Kind of a fly in the ointmen situation, nothing truly disheartening but a bit annoyance nevertheles. I had the same plans for Cagayan de Oro City which has some very memorable places for me. I will have to defer my plans for Dumaguete and Cagayan de Oro City photo-wise that is, until I can get me a digital camera.

I have made Dumaguete my home and it just suits me fine although I go to Cagayan de Oro City from time to time and I would like to go back there again. I do not know how I would fare back in Cagayan de Oro City if I was to live there for a long period of time. I think maybe I would start missing Dumaguete and want to back. I have some wonderful green tea plants in Dumaguete and I would surely miss taking of them as I usually do every single day whenever I am in Dumaguete.

Our favorites are: Ching's World, Green Tea, Dumaguete, Cebu City, Cagayan de Oro City, Papoy, Moira Trinity Cagayan de Oro, Dumaguete, Cebu are all in the Philippines in the world of Ching

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nevada Properties
Magenta Razr