Dumaguete

city of gentle people, Dumaguete City, Negros Oriental, Philippines, site of silliman university (su), st. paul's university of Dumaguete (spud)

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Dumaguete once more

It has been quite a while since I wrote something on these pages and that is something that I will rectify very soon well, starting now. I have found that they may take away the login privileges if one does not take care of one's blog.

To tell the truth, I was kind of unhappy with the fact that there was nothing at all happening with my Dumaguete site and it seemed as if it was doomed to oblivion. Dumaguete should have more pictures on its pages and I do not see that happening very soon.

It is enough that some new posts have been made and I think I should do more soon.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger clar said...

well keep going! Sakit.info

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Nevada Properties
Magenta Razr